Ghyllmount Dental Promises
- We believe that you should keep your own healthy teeth for life. We provide a tailored health plan for your regular dental needs. Our goal is to help you maintain a healthy mouth.
- Our team aims to deliver the highest standard of clinical dentistry and customer care that we are capable of.
- We will give you treatment options and information that will support your choices. We will provide in advance written costs for treatment. Flexible payment options are available for larger treatments at 0% Finance.
- Respect for your time is important. We shall endeavour to keep to appointment times. If there is a delay we will apologise and advise you of timings.
- If you have a dental emergency we will see you the same day. Please phone as early in the day as you are able to allow us to be flexible with time.
- Health and Safety is of the utmost importance for every patient and member of staff. We comply with all current and proposed regulations. All instruments are sterilised or disposable.
- You must let us know how we can improve our service. We welcome any feedback!
- We respectfully ask that you pay for treatment at each visit. We can offer flexible payments options for larger treatments.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (If you are late we may not be able to carry out scheduled treatment)
- We understand your busy lives but please try to give at least 24 hours notice of any cancellations so we can reorganise our time with other patients. Failure to attend appointments may be charged for unused surgery time.